Pages

Meet the Team

Meet the Team
.

Dienstag, 8. August 2017

Special delivery!

Hi there!
It's Kaja from Kajcyika crafts and I have two cute cards for you! :)

Take a look:
I needed some new born cards and when working on those I like to make a boy and girl version. 

I made two frames for each card. First, I cut a rectangle with my paper trimmer and next, I die-cutted the square in the middle. The background with clouds was made using distress oxide in Broken china.

The stamps I used are from Jane's doodles Special delivery set. For both cards I used the same images, I only changed the colors.


The last thing was to add some patterned paper in the background and the cards were all finnished! :)


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Supplies:




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen